- Depending on program's length and number of participants. Contact us for further details and to obdain a best quote.
DINGHY SAILING HOLIDAYS
- PNC-DSS are offering inclusive package holidays on Paros. Paros Island is known worldwide for its great sailing conditions, hosting many significant sailing events throughout the year.
* Group courses have 2-hour duration.
* Class times and dates may be scheduled to fit the participants’ demand, when possible.
• INCLUDED: Life jacket | Sailing Boat with full rig | Instructor | Buoys | Instructor's Boat | Print-outs with sailing theory and guidelines | Insurance.
• YOU NEED TO HAVE: Pair of shorts | Long sleeve T-shirt | Athletic shoes (fabric) | Towel | Cap | Sun block cream (high protection).
We were trying to find something on Paros to fill empty and we decided to try sailing. Paros sailing club is in a lovely area in a small cove in the town of Parikia and although its neally always busy as soon as you get out to sea you cannot notice it! My wife and I were supported by our instructor who was extremely helpful and he taught us how to steer and balance the boat. My 10-year son had two different teachers both which helped him thoughout his 6 lessons get the knack of sailing. After two weeks we had all learnt how to sail!
“Best sailing in the world!”, John McCoist, USA
The setting in the bay of Paroikia is beautiful. You can swim, watch the sunset, have lunch or diner, but why not also take advantage to learn or further exercise your sailing skills right there in Paroikia, while you are in Paros? Being myself a senior but still a beginner in sailing, I was a bit sceptical but still quite motivated. However, I was really rewarded: The instructor is extremely competent and patient not only with difficult to discipline teens but also with adults, including seniors...Overall, an amazing experience!
“An amazing experience”, Bradley Grosh, USA